Are you creative? Good at breaking things? You are in the right place.
A fast expanding boutique consultancy firm, focused in the risk management and insurance risks field is looking for well experienced Black Box penetration testers, Vulierability researches, and security audit specialist.
We are looking for creative and out of the box thinkers with one or more of the following capabilities:
1. At least 3 years of experience as Black Box penetration testers.
2. A solid understanding of network and web application weaknesses.
3. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university or ethical hacking courses - not mandatory
4. Advantage for participation in CTF (capture the flag) or Bug bounties.
The position is part-time job and project based. Suitable for freelancers.
1. Programming experience in: Python, PHP, Perl, Ruby, .NET or other interpreted compiled languages.
2. Familiarity with vulnerability assessment and penetration best practises.
3. Experience with vulnerability and penetration testing and tools
4. Experience with Security testing tools such as Metasploit, Nessus, Nmap, Burp Suite.
5. Social engineering - not Mandatory
Please call us +45 65 74 13 63
Visit Official Website and upload your CV