You’ll love this gorgeous 2-story home with an open floor plan and breathtaking panoramic views of Pisarevo village, located just few meters from the oldest church in the region!
* Property on an area of ??1650 sq.m.
* Fully renovated house (new roof, double glazed, etc.)
* Two-storey house of 125 sq.m. total built-up area (unfolded)
* 5 bedroom / 2 bathroom / garage
* Front and back garden
* 70 km (45 minutes drive) from the sea and the beach of Varna
* 64 km from the nearest airport - Varna airport
* Located in Shumen Plateau - 50 km (30 minutes drive) from Shumen
* 25 km (15 minutes) away from the town of Novi Pazar all in a rural tourism development area in Europe
You’ll love this charming, 2-story detached house (total built-up area of ??125 sq.m.) with spectacular panoramic views of Pisarevo village. This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with a garage will give you 1,650 sq. m. of generous space to move about (without losing that quaint, cozy atmosphere when it’s time to cuddle up by the fireplace with a good book). Wake up each morning to awe-inspiring sunrises in the East and drift off to sleep each night with the tranquil sounds of nature. Situated in a friendly community, just fifteen minutes from the City of Novi pazar.
The property is located in Pisarevo village, Bulgaria, in the heart of the Shumen Plateau, in an area with an altitude of 340 m.
The area offers crystal clear air, beautiful nature, plenty of greenery and a healthy climate combined with incredible silence. This is an ideal place for solitude either for all year round or as an holiday home.
The house is renovated and ready to live in. It is an ideal investment for rural tourism, attractions and hunting safaris. There are dams in the area that allow for sport fishing.
This is a wonderful investment in a real estate of 1650 m2 and over 125 m2 built-up area - suitable for all year round living as well as for attractions and hunting safaris.
The house is for sale furnished or unfurnished!
* First floor - massive cut stone with a width of 60 cm, large living room with dining area and kitchen, 2nd room (office), bedroom, bathroom with toilet and an wide entrance hall. Two types of heating - modern infrared underfloor heating in all rooms and bathroom; fireplace with wood.
* Second floor - three rooms (bedrooms), a wide entrance hall leading to a terrace of 25 sq.m. with panoramic views of the back yard of the house and forest
* Three additional outbuildings - 1st 100 sq.m., 2nd 40 sq.m. and 3rd 20 sq.m. They can be rebuilt for living, tavern, barbecue or other at the owner's request
* Other: Orchard garden, Vegetable garden, Asmalkus (climbing vine) with tasty local grapes, Attractive stone walls, century-old dogwood, mulberry tree, etc.
* Wonderful investment in real estate
The house was previously owned by the most famous potter master in the village and is currently owned by the village mayor and his family.
Price: £ 65 000 ... Negotiable ... Private sale no agents fees!
Please note...For a limited time we are offering a small discount on the listed price!
This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW.