Personal Assistant/Carer required for "young 50+ year old" female client, currently residing in Attleborough, Norfolk.
Client is mentally alert and capable, previously extremely active, but is now incapacitated by M.E., Fibromyalgia and Osteo Arthiritis. Seeking a P.A to assist in general care/wellbeing, and light household duties including meal preparation, for approximately 14 hours per week (2 x visits daily).
* be eligible and free to work in the UK.
* hold a current DBS Certificate (or happy to apply).
* be honest and reliable with good work ethics and time-keeping.
* have basic kitchen and house-keeping skills.
* be comfortable with pets (Client has cats).
* hold a bank account (for monies to be paid into).
* Previous history of Care work/ P.A work is preferable but
not essential, as is a basic knowledge of the Client's medical
* This is a part-time, temporary, on-going position, monies paid 4-weekly direct to candidate's bank account. * This salary is after deduction towards holiday entitlement and after deduction of your N.I. contribution!
* May also suit someone already working part-time hours in
similar job as Client can be flexible with hours/time of day.