Experience : 7+ Years
Required Skills :
* Facilitating programme level ceremonies such as backlog refinement/readiness and planning preparation (including Rolling Wave and Pre- and Post- Program Increment Planning).
* Supporting alignment across all teams involved in the programme while also providing predictability to the deliverables over an established schedule and critical deadlines. Engaging directly with stakeholders and supporting them with economic decision-making with estimations and prioritizations at Program level.
* Removing impediments, managing programme level risk and dependencies, and addressing critical bottlenecks.
* Supporting Product Owners with the communication of updates as well as with backlog maintenance. Ensuring that each team has an actionable, prioritized backlog and defined and published Program Increment objectives.
* Collecting and reporting metrics to make programme level value delivery and feature completion tracking visible to management and business stakeholders and to enable continuous improvement. Promoting transparency and alignment through radiating information for teams & stakeholders(for example,by maintaining a Program Board)
* Coaching teams, Product Owners and Scrum Masters on the effective execution of ceremonies/events (within Scrum and Kanban). Developing and conducting Agile-oriented training and workshops.
* Taking on a hands-on approach where necessary, for example by performing a Scrum Master role.
* Leading effective programme level Inspect and Adapt workshops for continuous improvement and helping drive programme level continuous improvement by collaborating with stakeholders across the organisation.
* Supporting alignment in agile practices globally, across the whole organisation and throughout all teams and programme levels.