* The Moto Buco Helmet is a superb reproduction of the classic Buco helmets of the 1960s and 1970s.
* The Moto Buco is created from all-new materials including shell, liner, strap, and interior padding.
* The liner is now made of high-strength Styrofoam, and the interior padding assures comfort even after wearing on long rides.
* The fibergalss shell, the rubber trim, the nylon strap, and even the specially-painted finish, have been reproduced with amazing accuracy.
* This retro helmet is not a 30-year-old warehouse relic that is suitable only for showcasing -- it is a brand new replica of the original vintage Buco.
* The new Moto Buco is approved for use while riding big bikes on Japan's public roads and highways. NOTE: It does not have a U.S. DOT sticker and may or may not be approved by local authorities in other countries for use on public roads. Buyers should check local regulations.
* The Moto Buco carries forth the aura of U.S. Army-Air Force jet pilot headgear -- and the cache of the original Buco motorcycle helmet that was worn so extensively on the American racing scene in the 1960s and 1970s.
* You're gonna love this new Moto Buco! It's absolutely first-rate in every detail ... the world's highest quality helmet from Japan!
* And for many other Moto Buco helmets in a wide variety of colors and graphics, check out the exclusive Moto Buco world-wide distribution website:
Visit following site to start shopping!!
<�� S H I P P I N G�� >
* We use Express Mailing Service (EMS) exclusively to ship twice a day -- mornings and afternoons.
* There is no need for you to calculate complicated shipping charges.We will ship to you anywhere for one low standard charge of 12-hundred Japanese yen. At the exchange rate of 100 yen to the dollar, that's only 12 dollars U.S. to ship anywhere in the world!
* Shipping charges include packing, handling, and insurance coverage up to 20-thousand Japanese yen.