Baxter Life Care Ltd are currently looking to recruit a Community Care Assistant to work within a new team.
You will be providing care and or support to a variety of client groups including
- The elderly
- Those who are end of life,
- Clients with mental health challenges
- Clients with complex needs.
- Clients with physical and or emotional disabilities
- Young adults
We are looking for an individual who is
To join our new and rapidly expanding team to help make a positive difference to our clients lives. As a Community Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing quality care and support in the community and in your clients own home
Duties will include:
- Personal care,
- Managing and assisting with medication,
- Light domestic tasks, and
- Social support
- All aspects of daily living
Our commitment to you includes
- Competitive rates of pay (above minimum wage)
- Mileage allowance
- Enhancements for some shifts including bank holidays, weekends and some specific packages of care where the care or responsibility is more complex.
- Your rota can be flexible or fixed.
- You will have on-call support, 7 days a week.
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Full training provided including CACHE accredited and AHOT accredited courses
- Membership of discounted shopping schemes
- Career progression
What we need from you
- NVQ Level 2/3 within Health & Social Care
- Previous Mandatory training certificates
- DBS update service
- Knowledge of CQC and other legislative standards
- Full driving license and your own transport
- Willing to work some weekends
- Minimum 6 months’ previous care experience
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- 5-year employment history to ensure reference checks can be carried out
- You will be able to work within various geographical area's within Blackpool Wyre and Fylde, Although we will endeavour to keep you near to your home
For more information please call 01253 486686 in office hours
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.60 to £14.00 /hour