Click on the buttons below to share this page:
Gorgeous 8 Bedroom house in the heart of Burgundy - Auxerre, Yonne
This gorgeous house is located in the charming historic city of Auxerre, capital of the Yonne Department in Burgundy approximately 150kms (90 miles) away from Paris. It is easily accessible via the A6 highway and conveniently located near a major train station.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a house in the heart of Burgundy's most famous wine country surrounded by Chablis (20 min away), Irancy, Cotes d'Auxerre and others.
This peaceful property built in 1996 overlooks the Park de l'Arboretum near the city center of Auxerre (5min away walking!) close to shops and restaurants.
- Private automatic gated alleyway of 178 m² (1,915 ft²) with security camera and intercom.
- Lot size of 950 m² (10,225 ft²) with a beautiful garden with sizable sets of trees and a swimming pool.
- Basement surface of 240 m² (2,583 ft²) with a substantial Wine Cellar as well as a room dedicated to the Wiessmann gas heater, a workshop and a garage.
- Ground floor surface of 180 m² (1,937 ft²) with a fully equipped American style kitchen including a dining room that opens up to the living room. It also includes 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a half bathroom, a laundry room, a cellar and a walk-in closet. The dramatic interior spaces with clean modern lines are warmed by rustic, natural materials; and floor to ceiling windows creating a seamless transition between indoors/outdoors granting you access to the covered terrace. Heated limestone floors from Comblanchien throughout the ground floor level with a 18th century Saracen vault stone staircase.
- 2nd floor surface of 150 m² (1,614 ft²) with hardwood floors installed throughout with 5 bedrooms, a playroom with a massive skylight window with breathtaking views of the park, 2 full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom.
- Attic surface of 60 m² (645 ft²) fully isolated and livable with Velux skylights, hardwood floors with 2 staircases leading to the attic.
- Traditional Burgundy roof tiles with copper gutters, handcrafted Stone facade gives it a stunning and modern look. Exterior stone staircases lead to the driveway with a washed concrete finish and Pontigny bricks patterns as well as the French style Tri-fold oak garage door.
- Price: 425,000€ (375,000£)