I am currently recruiting for a framework partner of mine several English speaking Data Admins Simplified Grading in Birmingham. Please find below more relevant information:
Job Title: Data Admin Simplified Grading
Purpose of the role:
The primary responsibility of this role is to listen to and classify the accuracy of the content of a variety of audio instructions. You are employed for your knowledge and understanding of English. This is a requirement of the Position. You may be required to support other markets on an ad hoc basis but you are primarily employed as a member of the English team.
- Analysing responses from Siri and providing feedback, in order to improve the application
- Analysing data in your native experience and providing feedback
- Improving the accuracy of data through analysis and then evaluating the results
- Focusing on all languages under testing, identifying potential issues
- A strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills required
- Have a strong technical aptitude
- Be adaptable to changing environments
Salary: 22k per Annum
Duration: 6 - 12 Months initially
Holidays: 21 per annum pro rata, pension plan
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical firm with a vibrant company culture where you will receive incredible exposure to the latest technologies.
Does this opportunity sound interesting? Fantastic! I am looking forward to your application. Please send your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founder & Managing Director
Elvis Eckardt Recruitment & Sales Solutions Limited
t: +49 (0) 152 25173421
t: +44 (0) 7709 672757
Unit 10, 80 Lytham Road
Please note: We value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.