I provide counselling and therapy services in West London SW5 (Earls Court) and W14 (West Kensington) on a confidential basis to a variety of people facing a variety of challenges in their lives.
Many of my clients come to me because they face:
- Relationship, sex and family issues, anxieties and breakdown
- Work and professional stress, anxiety and crisis
- Alcoholism, drug dependency, sexual, relational and other addiction problems
- Eating disorders, including anorexia, bulimia, binge eating and other food dependency issues
- LGBT, minority and other discrimination issues
- Self-confidence, self-esteem and anxiety-related issues
- And many more.
I have met people who have been shamed and stigmatised because of their sex, gender, their ethnicity, their culture, race, religion, disease status, education and moreover, because of the nature of their issues. Many also face misunderstanding within their social contexts when grappling with the symptoms of drug, alcohol, food, relational, gambling and work addictions. That's why I started to practice.
My ethos is simple. It's about:
- Serving all communities and all people in a non-judgemental way
- An integrative whole-world approach, putting the client, not the theory or philosophy, first
- Honesty and integrity in terms of seeking the best outcome for the client, putting quality first
- Following all relevant professional and ethical guidelines
In short, I believe in supporting people in their journey towards mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing by nurturing the human potential for strength, hope and healthy interdependence. To find out more, please click on http://talkingtime.co.uk