Cisco CCNA is a certification program for entry-level network engineers that covers Routing and Switching. The course goes through the basics of networking through to advanced administration, troubleshooting, and operation.
CCNA validates the ability of an IT professional to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks. The CCNA certified professional should have the knowledge and skills to make connections to remote sites via a WAN, and mitigate basic security threats.
The course provides job-specific skills with hands-on practical experience to build the expertise required to implement and mitigate the requirements of today’s evolving business networks.
1pv6 conduct extensive industry research to ensure that we offer our candidates the highest quality of training, skills and in-demand certifications that employers desire in today’s job market. The 1pv6 Programme has been specifically tailored to support candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets, so whether you are new to IT or advancing in your career, we have a programme to suit you that offers flexibility through part-time weekday and weekend training
CCNA or Cisco Certified Network Associate lays the foundation of networking skills. The core CCNA certification is CCNA 200-125 (Routing & Switching), the understanding of which equips candidates to handle a variety of tasks efficiently, including:
• Enterprise network configuration, setup, installation, and management
• Network infrastructure deployment and improvement
• Wireless technologies management
• Software security handling and threat control
• Computer Network maintenance
• Network troubleshooting
• Data centre solutions and technologies operation
• Network Engineers in UK and Europe can earn between £20k to £50k depending on skills and experience
• 1Pv6 can give you the skills you need to succeed
• Call Now to Book Your Place
• Tel: 020 8133 6833
• https://ccna-course.com [email protected]