Gain Accounts Assistant Work Experience using Sage 50, QuickBooks, Excel, and Xero along with guaranteed work placement.
You will get the skills in the areas of Bookkeeping, VAT, Payroll and Management Accounts using real business documents under the supervision of Qualified Accountants
We have multiple offices across London and you can choose any day of the week to come for training.
Matrix approved training with highest standardsAuthorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority – FCAFirm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors1 – 1 training sessions in our Accountancy firm with Qualified AccountantsLicensed software installed on your laptopApproved by AAT, OCR, Gateway Qualifications, NOCN100% Practical training on real company documents100% Flexible – You choose day, time and location of your own choiceMultiple locations – Park Royal, Canary Wharf, Barking, Elephant & CastleRegular performance reviews to identify learning gapsJob market awareness sessionsProfessional CV and Interview preparationGuaranteed Work PlacementReference to potential employersComplete PER for ACCA / AAT / CIMA
Gain work experience as a Bookkeeper or Assistant Accountant and secure jobs that you could not before due to the lack of work experience.
Contents of Assistant Accountant Work Experience
* Creating Customer & Supplier Accounts
* Entering Sales & Purchase invoices
* Bank Payments & Receipts
* Bank Reconciliation
* Preparing, Reconciling and Submitting VAT Returns according to HMRC guidelines
* Period end Adjustments
* Treatment of opening balances
* Reconciliation of Control Accounts (Debtors, Creditors, VAT, PAYE and Wages Control Accounts)
* Posting adjusting journal entries at month end such as Accruals
* Suspense account reconciliation
* Director’s loan account
* Preparing closing entries
* Preparing the Final Trial Balance
* Running the year end procedure in Sage 50 Accounts to close the ?nancial year and start a new ?nancial year
* Entering budget in Sage
* Budgeted and Actual Variance Analysis
* Historical Variance Analysis
* Quarterly Adjustments
* Mantainance Fixed Asset Registers
After completing the training, you will have skills to apply for jobs in the following areas;
Bookkeeper Payroll Administrator Sales / Purchase Ledger Clerk Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant Assistant Accountant
Call us Monday - Saturday to book an appointment or pop in to our head office where our career advisers can provide you with the right advice for a program that best suits your needs.