Beijing - the capital city of the world's upcoming second superpower
History: Beijing served as the capital of six ancient dynasties for more than 800 years in total, the most famous being the Ming Dynasty (1368–1644) and the Qing Dynasty (1644–1912).
History: It holds the greatest collection of the finest remnants of China's imperial past: the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven…
2. What makes us your perfect working environment?
- Curriculum: IB PYP, MYP, DP
- Student age: Primary students
- Class size: around 20 kids
- One teaching assistant in each class
- Working hours: from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Two days off every week (Saturday and Sunday)
3. We offer the best salary and benefits to the right candidate
Outstanding salary: Monthly salary: 18,000 - 23,000 RMB
Accommodation : Housing allowance: 6000 RMB for Beijing
International insurance provided
Ending contract bonus
Flight ticket reimbursement
Travel with your children ??? : Free tuition fee for upto 2 kids: If you are planning to bring your family to China, especially if you have children, this is a great offer! We will cover tuition fee for your kids!
Home leave allowance
Promotions : Excellent opportunities for Professional Development
4. What should you know about the school ?
Foundation: a K-12 and Kindergarten international school system in Beijing, China. First established as a kindergarten in 1993.
Shunyi Campus (K-12) in Tianzhu County, Shunyi District
Upper East Side (UES) Elementary School (K-6) in Chaoyang District
Dongrun Campus (K-6) in Chaoyang District
- 5 Kindergarten teachers who are from native English speaking countries
- BA at least, prefer B.Ed or BA in Early Childhood Education, in Reading or Writing
- At least two year relevant teaching experience (Experience in IB PYP, MYP, DP curriculum is strongly preferred)
Send your CV to [email protected]