Page Views: 858 Date Added: 08/12/2010 Last Updated: 08/12/2010
Wanted: Extraordinary Local Guide for London (freelance)
A la Carte Maps is a dynamic Swiss Start-Up which provides a unique approach to traveling by combining guidebook, city map and a piece of art in one. We are currently expanding quickly which is why we're looking for creative & extraordinary individuals that would like to help us grow our organization.
- regular updating of our existing London Online Database
- support in the second edition of our “My London à la Carte” Map
- Marketing/PR in London
- work wherever & whenever you want, as long as all the deadlines are kept (must have internet
access and a cell phone)
And you are...
- based in London
- a native English speaker
- a local who has lived in London for many, many years
- somebody who truly loves & breathes the spirit of the city
- 100% professional, smart & reliable
- well-connected and well-informed: Not only do you know many people from different
backgrounds, you can also point out the trendiest clubs as well as the yummiest streetfood in
- a passionate flashpacker (backpacker that loves to journey in style, see our website for more
- creative & used to out-of-the-box-thinking
- willing to go the extra mile.
We are perfectionists and always look for ways to improve our services as well as our products. It is our top priority every day to make and keep our customers happy.
We love our products as well as our job so we prefer to work with people that share our passion as well as our mindset. Your CV counts less than your application letter: Tell us why YOU would be the best ambassador for your city. Surprise us. Convince us.
We look forward to meeting you very soon: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A la Carte Maps: Discover the world à la carte. www.alacartemaps.com